Any deals on Baja S2’s and Evil Manufacturing Third Brake Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roscopeeco78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Basic Harness
This harness provides integration of the 3 marker/brake light LED's with factory wiring harness as well as connecting the center light to the cargo light circuit. Two additional circuits are provided to connect the outer lights to the factory upfitter switches in the passenger kick panel.

Reverse Light Harness
This harness has all the features of the basic harness, but also connects the center light to the brake light circuit so that it comes on automatically when the truck is placed in reverse.

Stop/Tail/Turn Harness
This harness includes a stop/tail/turn controller to integrate the outer to lights with the factory brake/turn signals. It includes inputs for connecting to your aux switches for:

• Master power to turn the system on/off
  • Stobe Function
  • Strobe pattern change (momentary switch to be optionally mounted in the dash)
  • Constant on override to disable the turn/brake integration
Stop/Tail/Turn Harness with Reverse
This harness has all the features of the Stop/Tail/Turn harness, but also connects the center light to the brake light circuit so that it comes on automatically when the truck is placed in reverse.

Thank you for the explanation. I am assuming if you plan on doing a Raptor Run with others the most popular choice is Stop/tail/turn or stop/tail/turn with reverse.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Actually your most popular and perfectly acceptable is the Basic harness included. When you do runs you want to turn on chase lights, so that's how the basic harness is setup. It lets you control the outter 2 lights from an upfitter (or 2 upfitters, although most folks wire them together). So you can turn them on.

The other harnesses are not as popular and are optional. If you want to run red lights on the outside then the stop/tail/turn harness would work, but you'll now have red lights in there (as they act as stop/tail lights now). You COULD run that harness with the amber but it might not look properly AND might not be legal depending on your state (rear lights are supposed to be red for brakes/tails). The version w/reverse simply activates the center light when you go into reverse.

You could do the "Reverse Light Harness" if you want the functionality of your basic BUT have the center light turn on when you go into reverse. Not REALLY needed but that's the next most popular option.

Basic = most popular
Reverse = 2nd most popular
Stop/Tail/Turn = 3rd
Stop/Tail/Turn/Reverse = 4th most popular.

We actually try and keep GJ Motorsports kits on hand at all times to keep up with the demand so we're usually pretty quick at shipping them, especially since we also keep TONS Of Baja on hand. So shoot me a message and we'll price a kit out for you and let you know the lead times.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for the explanation. I am assuming if you plan on doing a Raptor Run with others the most popular choice is Stop/tail/turn or stop/tail/turn with reverse.

I’d recommend the Basic Harness but I would add the 2-Way Y-Splitter. Just makes your install time a bit quicker if you’re going to run 2 ambers on the outside to AUX switch...makes it plug and play.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No need for the 2-way splitter. You can just twist the 2 wires together into 1 upfitter. Easier, and no extra harnesses needed

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do the 2 outer lights wire in to the upfitters? Do you run wires from the 3rd brake light all the way up to the passenger kick panel and connect to the pass through wires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
On the GJ motorsports kit, which includes the harness, the outter lights connect to the harness that comes with the kit. The harness is ran up to your passenger foot well, where you'd tap them into the pass-through upfitter wires. From here you can wire them to 2 switches or (what most do) twist them together, wire them to 1 switch. This way your outters come on with 1 upfitter throw.

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotcha. How is it routed? Does it require a bunch of panel removal or how do you access the wires inside and where do they route to get to the kick panel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's routed through the brake light hole, then above your headliner over to the rear pillar. From here you'll route it behind and out of the way of the rear airbag to the floor area. You'll remove the door plastic cover on the floor, which has wires under it already. So you'll route it through here and then up to your passenger foot well area. From here you'll connect the passthrough upfitters wires to the harness. Then under your hood you connect the pass-through upfitters to the powered upfitters.

Hoopn44

Reaction score
I would like to order one for my ‘13 Gen 1 Raptor. I’m currently deployed and this would give me something to do while I’m in self quarantine!! How much am I looking at sent to 94535? I would like the S2 Sport Work/Scene for the middle light and S2 Sport Driving Combo Amber for the outsides.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would like to order one for my ‘13 Gen 1 Raptor. I’m currently deployed and this would give me something to do while I’m in self quarantine!! How much am I looking at sent to 94535? I would like the S2 Sport Work/Scene for the middle light and S2 Sport Driving Combo Amber for the outsides.

Which product are you asking about? As the OP originally was looking for a deal on evil, but then some of us started talking about GJ