Any dealer I can place an order through for an R? Living in Deja Vu.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just remember from one of his previous posts he could buy most peoples lives on here with ‘singles’ so he’s definitely a big deal. Most people that make it a habit of bragging about money or the size of their **** are the ones that don’t even have enough in their pants to keep a woman faithful…… money or **** lol. Just let him keep beating his own drum.
Lol. If I had his money I’d burn mine.

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. If I had his money I’d burn mine.
@MDJAK , YOO Brother I think you need another car to your collection, Make me an offer and she is yours. :) But hey, If you guys want to feel a little better about market adjustments, People paying double. Kooks Dodge in VA has 10 allocations for this car and got 250K over asking for them. As of yesterday they had one left. 2.5mm for just selling 10 cars... That's kinda how the world is now. And you know who did it? US... people paid the crazy prices, we set the bar, we set the market.
If my cousin didn't own the dealership I would have NEVER EVER paid some of these obscure adjustments dealers are asking. My cousin showed me emails and texts from other dealers 100-250K over. It's insane. Would you ever think you would see the day a current dodge went for 350K. I Guess it is what it is at the end of the day...Someone Somewhere wants it and doesn't mind.
Hey @BalorGrayJax Its yours if you want it too. I will even take payment in "Singles". But just the car not my life.

Attachments

• IMG_0521.PNG
    IMG_0521.PNG
    355 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0511(1).jpeg
    IMG_0511(1).jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 16

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I read where Dodge is controlling allocations by
1) requiring a named buyer, and terms of the deal
2) for any ‘deal’ over MSRP, the priority is reduced

So some of the over msrp allocations simply won’t get built.

it will be interesting to see it play out.

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@MDJAK , YOO Brother I think you need another car to your collection, Make me an offer and she is yours. :) But hey, If you guys want to feel a little better about market adjustments, People paying double. Kooks Dodge in VA has 10 allocations for this car and got 250K over asking for them. As of yesterday they had one left. 2.5mm for just selling 10 cars... That's kinda how the world is now. And you know who did it? US... people paid the crazy prices, we set the bar, we set the market.
If my cousin didn't own the dealership I would have NEVER EVER paid some of these obscure adjustments dealers are asking. My cousin showed me emails and texts from other dealers 100-250K over. It's insane. Would you ever think you would see the day a current dodge went for 350K. I Guess it is what it is at the end of the day...Someone Somewhere wants it and doesn't mind.
Hey @BalorGrayJax Its yours if you want it too. I will even take payment in "Singles". But just the car not my life.

Can you change the ugly color yet?

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read where Dodge is controlling allocations by
1) requiring a named buyer, and terms of the deal
2) for any ‘deal’ over MSRP, the priority is reduced

So some of the over msrp allocations simply won’t get built.

it will be interesting to see it play out.
Yeah so they are saying if there is any production hang ups the over MSRP orders could not get built. I think they have to May to fill the 3000 allocations in the US, then the dealers will be forced to sell them at MSRP. 300K for a Dodge, crazy I mean if I had @BalorGrayJax money, I would just buy all 3000.
Can you change the ugly color yet?
lol coming from a DB who says he can buy people. You should worry about changing a whole lot of things within yourself and not the color of cars.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah so they are saying if there is any production hang ups the over MSRP orders could not get built. I think they have to May to fill the 3000 allocations in the US, then the dealers will be forced to sell them at MSRP. 300K for a Dodge, crazy I mean if I had @BalorGrayJax money, I would just buy all 3000.

lol coming from a DB who says he can buy people. You should worry about changing a whole lot of things within yourself and not the color of cars.

I can change a lot.. but buying you for a nickel would last at least a few minutes.. buying that fugly ass Challengers only benefit would be dropping my property taxes $20k annually at a minimum.

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can change a lot.. but buying you for a nickel would last at least a few minutes.. buying that fugly ass Challengers only benefit would be dropping my property taxes $20k annually at a minimum.
You sound like a smacked a$$, It's Challenger, not Challengers, I only bought one. What happened here? You either got a lawsuit, grandma passed away and left a few dollars, or you are paying 22.5% interest.
The Demon? yeah who cares, just another car. I will give you this though, the only sensible thing you said was that it was ugly. I agree. horribly ugly. I hate the challenger. Despise it. But I didn't buy it for looks. I just bought it to put away and one day run it through BJ auction.

Ya see Cletus I don't get excited over a 37 decal on a truck or a demon 170 or one of the cars that I built, I do it and just keep quiet. I mind my own business and try to help out when I can. You are actually an embarrassment to Raptor owners. Everyone on here is a class act, and then there is you. You have some serious issues to say the things you do. You can buy people?
I don't know what hillbilly town in Minnesota you live in but you start speaking that way in the wrong place and all the money in the world isn't going to help you. Personally I know your full of shyt. Seen so many people like you and they all turn out to be the same. If there was a Pinnochio emoji I would have used it over and over. The simple fact that you used the word "fugly" even more solidifies what a moron you are. Forget about what I said earlier NOW I'm starting to think your living in your mothers basement and the trucks in her name.