Any dealer I can place an order through for an R? Living in Deja Vu.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get some orders in.
You probably won't get one in 2023 but you may get rolled to a 2024 which will be here sooner than you know it.
I ordered a '22 Bronco Raptor while everyone told me it was pointless without an allocation, it rolled to a '23 and got scheduled.
I put in three Raptor R orders. One MSRP, one $10k and one $25k over.
The $10k and $25k have been picked up for the same Build week 12/19. (Giving my brother the extra one).
Find some dealerships that will let you put orders in.

AntiMattersMost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Listen, I love the Raptor as much as anyone. Heck, I've owned 4. But 30-40k or more ADM? You'd really need to have your head examined.
To your point and I’ve said this in another thread, just wait til a Raptor R shows up at BJ or Mecum next month. Will not be surprised if the first few go north of $200K.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To your point and I’ve said this in another thread, just wait til a Raptor R shows up at BJ or Mecum next month. Will not be surprised if the first few go north of $200K.
I don't doubt it. EV Hummers went for over 200k. However, when I make my comments here, half for fun, half seriously, I make them in my own behalf. I've never been, nor will I ever be, an entrepreneur. If I was able to get a Bronco Raptor or a Raptor R, I wouldn't care how much I could resell it for. I'd want it for me, to drive. I'm not looking to flip cars to make a killing. I don't fault anyone who does. It's just not me.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The first one will likely go for the high 6 digits for charity.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A dealer I saw had one posted and says they are $50k over and due to arrive in the next 30-60 days. It may be negotiable. Who knows. I told him no thanks. Guys name was Steven and in Oklahoma, I think. 405-541-4876. Not condoning these markups but maybe someone will find value in this.

MyRaptorR

Reaction score
Mine is produced ETA 12-20. I ordered mine July 18 1 hour after the banks opened. the dealership I bought mine from was getting 2 and I was number 3 on the list. Yes I paid ADM because I wanted the truck on the first wave. Did not want to sit on the sidelines and wait to not get the truck at all

56C7D9E1-BAD4-447D-8733-0687EF69EF04.jpeg

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah called them and they are asking 160K for it. I offered a lot less and havent had a call back.
That's what he said in his text. Unfortunately they may not move until it gets closer to arriving. Good luck