Any dealer I can place an order through for an R? Living in Deja Vu.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t say I’m even mad. But its just funny.. long story short, what happened with my first Raptor 37 order now has happened with the R and suffice to say.. I no longer have an R order anymore from August.

I would really like to place an order, or if there is a dealer order coming in for an Avalanche I’m willing to pay some ADM. Msg me if there is something out there, thanks everyone!

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what do you consider a “little” adm? my brother has called half the us and found 2 that are available adms are going to be atleast 40-60k this late in the game ( theses 2 have vin # and build dates next month) . seems the ones that got the 10-25k over adms got them from orders back in july-aug

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
You can order from any stealership, multiples in fact. you could order from every Ford stealership for that matter.

The thing is, without an allocation there’s zero chance it gets built. With an allocation, maybe 20% chance and that’s a WAG.

You really have a few choices.
1) tough it out and order from multiple places. By the time any of them are ready for the driving public to receive them, chances are more than a few are going to get stood up by potential buyers who thought $2,250 / month payments would be cool and sustainable but reality set in.
2) Wait for the AMG/Porsche/McLaren/Ferrari driving crowd to buy them, get tired of them in 60-90 days and off load them
3) Wait 2-3 years for the ’23 models to be built in ’24, and the first batch of used R’s to start hitting the secondary market.
4) buy a TRX, which will get built.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the raptor R will be as rare as hens teeth. Limited allocations and if you do get a rare allocation my guess is your gonna pay 40 to 50 k ADM. so good luck

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Listen, I love the Raptor as much as anyone. Heck, I've owned 4. But 30-40k or more ADM? You'd really need to have your head examined.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1) tough it out and order from multiple places. By the time any of them are ready for the driving public to receive them, chances are more than a few are going to get stood up by potential buyers who thought $2,250 / month payments would be cool and sustainable but reality set in.
2) Wait for the AMG/Porsche/McLaren/Ferrari driving crowd to buy them, get tired of them in 60-90 days and off load them
3) Wait 2-3 years for the ’23 models to be built in ’24, and the first batch of used R’s to start hitting the secondary market.
^^^ Very well said ^^^

I chose #4 for $10k off MSRP. Now I’m just driving my G2 while I wait.

GWBush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can order from any stealership, multiples in fact. you could order from every Ford stealership for that matter.

The thing is, without an allocation there’s zero chance it gets built. With an allocation, maybe 20% chance and that’s a WAG.

So true. “I’ll take number 2 for $180K, Alex”

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t mind my 37PP at all. I’ve got 14,000 miles on it and it’s been mostly great, some minor issues but nothing crazy.

I do want my R though. I’m willing to pay ADM, certainly not $50k and honestly I’m starting to think based on current car market conditions that there will be a few more of these available than I initially thought after people don’t take delivery because they were furloughed or fired.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I don’t mind my 37PP at all. I’ve got 14,000 miles on it and it’s been mostly great, some minor issues but nothing crazy.

I do want my R though. I’m willing to pay ADM, certainly not $50k and honestly I’m starting to think based on current car market conditions that there will be a few more of these available than I initially thought after people don’t take delivery because they were furloughed or fired.
Those that can afford a truck that will likely cost them $150k are not usually in the category of someone who could be furloughed. Nor are they likely to get fired.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those that can afford a truck that will likely cost them $150k are not usually in the category of someone who could be furloughed. Nor are they likely to get fired.
yes and from the look of production #s ( last s/c v8 before the EV Phase ) you will probably only see 1 every 6 months on the roads lol. most will more than likely be bought by dealer owners, celebrities and super rich sad to say but true

Last edited: