Any Chase Rack with BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iTravel

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a chase rack to work on the Bakflip MX4 tonneau cover for my 2019 raptor, anyone know a company made one for it?
Thanks

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@iTravel

We recommend the GoRhino rack , but the rack itself will interfere with the cover being able to open all the way.

The most common bed cover to go with chase racks is the Retrax brand. But since you already have the MX4, the GoRhino is our recommendation. We’ve got these good in stock!

794AD515-1652-42A9-87E7-B0C8524D1E5A.jpeg

C8353ECA-41F4-4BC2-B47D-F176E35768AB.jpeg

OP
OP
iTravel

iTravel

Reaction score

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, your cover gonna be stable when it open like this?

Again, the best cover out there for use with chase racks is the Retrax. If you're going to drive with the MX4 open similar to the picture we posted, would recommend securing it to ensure it's not moving around while open.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which chase rack to you recommend with the retrax? I just installed my Retrax yesterday and would like a chase rack

So ADD offers a custom rack that has modified mounting points to accommodate the Retrax. We also offer the GoRhino rack.

Let us know if we can get you a quote for either!

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What’s the custom chase rack look like? Or do they offer all versions with modified mounting points?

ADD offers this chase rack with modified mounts to accomodate a Retrax bed cover. Typically the chase rack has a mount that wraps around the top of the bedside. The rack that works with the Retrax has a complete flat mounting surface to allow for the Retrax to be installed.

The rack does not really change in outward appearance.

R7PQAEu.jpg