Any chance the Raptor R will have production deletes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. No more Short-bus Raptors.
I look at it as no more performance oriented Raptors. :oops:
Its like they want to sell some Ranger Raptors if you want a truck that is not 25' long.
I would rather have the extra bed space in place of 6" of cab space.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Given the price of the Raptor R I'd think that Ford would choose to allocate as many parts as they could to the production. This is a flagship product for Ford and de-contenting it would be met with some scorn. I can't see producing them without the tailgate appliqué as it's black and many other parts that are unique to the R model. But if they want to delete the stop/start that would be just fine with me.

RapGen

Reaction score
Mine had the heated steering wheel and advanced security system removed from the factory, but they added a $50 first aid kit…. Mine was built on 12-22-22, but it hasn’t shipped yet. I’m pretty excited that its likely been sitting outside for the Winter Storm…

Drew1204

Reaction score
Mine had the heated steering wheel and advanced security system removed from the factory, but they added a $50 first aid kit…. Mine was built on 12-22-22, but it hasn’t shipped yet. I’m pretty excited that its likely been sitting outside for the Winter Storm…
Wtf if my truck came without a heated steering wheel I wouldn’t take delivery.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently they all will have deleted heated steering but I’m told Ford will add it later. Who knows.

Drew1204

Reaction score
Apparently they all will have deleted heated steering but I’m told Ford will add it later. Who knows.
Add it later to the trucks that if doesn’t come on at a dealership service center? Or like add it to 2023s and not 2022s?

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add it later to the trucks that if doesn’t come on at a dealership service center? Or like add it to 2023s and not 2022s?
Add it later at service centres I was told by my sales but I don’t see that happening unless there’s cost involved.