Any chance the Raptor R will have production deletes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dvm

Reaction score
Just curious on this one.

Since the raptor 35/37s are shipping without the digital temperature read out, without cup holder lighting and the list goes on.

Is there any chance they would ship the R with anything less then every option accounted for?

I currently am 1 on the list for an R waiting to find out if my dealer will receive an allocation, but would be pretty pissed if certain features would be excluded on a limited/halo production truck.

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe none of the 18 R window stickers found had the pano roof/power tailgate package and none had the pro power 2k option. Could it be this is a all out performance model without all the fluff? i believe some had spray in bed liner option and bed covers but none had those luxury/techy options.

OP
OP
D

dvm

Reaction score
I guess everyone is missing the point. I understand they will be loaded.

The actual question is will they use up the extra chips for the convenience things (as listed above) or will they continue to delete certain features even for there highest priced truck

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you look at all the stickers shown, most were loaded up models, and included the sunroof.
Only 2 of 18 had sunroofs so it’s available but not standard. As far as the OP’s question I sure as hell hope it’s got all the tid bits they’ve been taking out for the price it’s gonna be…

Attachments

• 0F28E5AB-5665-4E32-A5B8-B7FAC8A9A563.png
    0F28E5AB-5665-4E32-A5B8-B7FAC8A9A563.png
    574.3 KB · Views: 74