Any Below MSRP dealers on the Northeast to Ohio?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

McM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I’m on Long Island and I’m sure they wouldn’t do invoice. That’s a good idea though. Get together a bunch of emails and send them out as a group. This way they all see it at once. Someone should want to sell. They still get kickbacks. Just depends if they want to give up there limited amount of orders each dealership is allowed.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea I’m on Long Island and I’m sure they wouldn’t do invoice. That’s a good idea though. Get together a bunch of emails and send them out as a group. This way they all see it at once. Someone should want to sell. They still get kickbacks. Just depends if they want to give up there limited amount of orders each dealership is allowed.

That's what I did, I sent the same email to everybody. It took 10 minutes.

tom wansor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on LI and after speaking to 5 different dealers ended up ordering mine from Ohio. NY dealers will hold onto there allocation because they know some rich ******* Ny'er will pay over MSRP.