Any Below MSRP dealers on the Northeast to Ohio?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt k

Reaction score
I’m headed to my local for dealership right now to pick up a 2020
MSRP IS $71,295 I’m getting it for $66,514. I feel like it’s a pretty fair deal.

tom wansor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just left Smithtown Ford. Told me would do MSRP on 2019, but 2020 would be 5k over MSRP. Told them have a nice day as I walked out the door

Hankfd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just left Smithtown Ford. Told me would do MSRP on 2019, but 2020 would be 5k over MSRP. Told them have a nice day as I walked out the door
Used the guy I used I’m telling you he’s great whatever you want at invoice. You’ve read this thread I’m sure many guys have used him he’s the way to go

Hankfd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t bother with those rip off dealers on Long Island trying to charge 5-10k over msrp that’s nuts.

Hankfd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dunno I used Travis Godfrey 785-829-0894. Long McArthur ford in Kansas. Free shipping to whatever dealer you want gave me invoice price. If and when your ready shoot em a text he’ll do the right thing. Got his number from this forum he’s great

Hankfd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t even waste your time with our area they all try and rip you off not even worth your time. I tried for months and these dealers on Long Island all try to rip you off