Any Below MSRP dealers on the Northeast to Ohio?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FinalBoss

Reaction score
I just ordered a 2020 LF for invoice from out of state including free delivery to my local dealer. All the local dealers in CA want a $10k market adjustment on top of MSRP, even though I told them I'd order from them if they can beat the quote I got. It was just a bit more than getting a 2019 plus transport back to CA so I went for the 2020 and got lead foot as a bonus. Placed a $1k deposit and it should be here in 8-12 weeks! PM me if you want the dealer's info.

Hankfd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a 2020 LF for invoice from out of state including free delivery to my local dealer. All the local dealers in CA want a $10k market adjustment on top of MSRP, even though I told them I'd order from them if they can beat the quote I got. It was just a bit more than getting a 2019 plus transport back to CA so I went for the 2020 and got lead foot as a bonus. Placed a $1k deposit and it should be here in 8-12 weeks! PM me if you want the dealer's info.
did you go to Travis?

dreys

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'm in the same boat, 2 weeks in... 6-10 more weeks to go :)

Hankfd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha dam straight he is. I went to him also hope we get our trucks sooner than later. Guess your one of the guys he said was behind me lol. Jeez I hope they have allocations for all these trucks he’s selling.