Any Below MSRP dealers on the Northeast to Ohio?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just starting to get a list together. All the dealers near me want 5-10K above sticker. That's insane to me. If I have to I'll travel. I live in NY and will go 3-400 miles if I have to. Thanks guys..

konoha

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy also. Maybe we can get extra discounts if we both buy from same dealer!

Hankfd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You looking to order a new one?
When I'm ready, either way. I just don't want to pay sticker.
i live in ny on Long Island same thing dealers on Long Island seem to think they have the holy grail of something. Charging 5-10k over sticker. I land up ordering one at invoice price from a dealership in Kansas. I got the number from this forum the guy was great I sent him the build sheet of what I wanted and he sent the invoice price for it and said this is what I can do. So basically I ordered one for invoice and they drop ship it to a ford dealership of my choice which is Levittown ford. Free shipping (but not really cause you already pay the 1595 freight charge) but this guy didn’t try and tack on anything xtra. If you want the guys number to give him a call when your ready let me know

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Due to unfavorable tariff pressures and Congress dragging their worthless asses Ford has held back almost 20,000 Raptors from exports. You will be able to find a 2019 for a screaming deal. Keep looking.