Antenna Location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So it was recently brought up in one of the threads that the antenna location was still, what im going to call, classic antenna, not a shark fin one. I have seen photos with both the classic and shark fin antennas. Does anybody know for sure what the production models have. I dont really care which one, just curious since somebody brought it up.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RaptorBlueScrew,
AM/FM antenna? UHF/VHF? Satellite radio? GPS? Give us a bit more info and you will get a better response....
Eddie

D

Deleted member 12951

If you google image search for 2017 Ford Raptor, you can see where the two antenna's are mounted. I imagine they will be the same location when we see them hit the lots. I do like how they put it closer to the cowl and not on the fender. But I still see Craven having a replacement for a stubby.

AR-307269998.jpg

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you google image search for 2017 Ford Raptor, you can see where the two antenna's are mounted. I imagine they will be the same location when we see them hit the lots. I do like how they put it closer to the cowl and not on the fender. But I still see Craven having a replacement for a stubby.

AR-307269998.jpg

The Foutz Motorsports Raptor has a shorty antenna.

OP
OP
R
Reaction score
Sorry my mistake by describing it as shark fin, I looked back at some photos and its not a shark fin, just that oval shape. I guess what i was referring to is the am/fm and based on the picture above and as stated above, my question is answered. Any reason ford chose this route over one of the sleeker antennas?

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

I think he is confusing it with the Chevy Reaper.

maxresdefault.jpg

That truck is hideous in my opinion

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, Id swear that was something chitty was about to put out! WOW! Busted-ass-looking-trucks.

Antennas = old school still with Ford and trucks for sure at least, if not most all of their line up

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe craven will make a 223 for the eco guys. 50 cal belongs on the 6.2 [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pikser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2017 is losing GPS signal. Is the antenna located on the passenger side roof?