Another Windshield Wiper Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone's windshield wipers hit the A piller? It doesn't rain much here in TX but in the past 2 weeks it's been raining and i heard a noise. My driver side wiper is going past the glass. Anyway of correcting this instead of going to the dealer?

aileron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should be able to just pull the entire wiper arm straight up and off the axle (there might be a tab to press or something to release it, I don't remember), and then put it back in the proper "rest" position (it is marked on the windshield).

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a video which is somewhat helpful on removing the wiper arm. You need to have the arm in the up position and then pull the tab to remove arm.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You drive your Raptor in the rain? You can't hang out at Starbucks with us anymore.
ahhh damn...yall are too cool for me! I guess ill go to 7 Eleven for coffee instead since I got kicked out.

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes mine has been hitting the pillar to include my 4 hour drive up for Christmas in heavy rain which was annoying AF. Gonna try this video today, thanks for posting

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes mine has been hitting the pillar to include my 4 hour drive up for Christmas in heavy rain which was annoying AF. Gonna try this video today, thanks for posting
Pretty simple! You just gotta put it down one notch. You will know once you try to put the arm back on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts