Another window tint post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NeoLeo

Reaction score
Just did 50% tints (legal limit in VA) on front side windows. If you're in NoVa, hit up Matt at TNT Tint (Sterling, VA). Great guy! They even buffed out some hairlines from the dealer prep process!

Here are before and after pics. Not a huge visual difference, but it does feel cooler inside from the glaring sunlight and heat.

Before:
IMG_3360.jpg

During:
IMG_3491.JPG

After:

IMG_3497.JPG

borzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fellow VA guy here haha! I'm up in Tyson's. Truck looks great, got 5% sides and 30% windshield on my truck. Would've told you to go darker ahead of time because I've never been pulled over for my tints or no front plate lol.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just did 50% tints (legal limit in VA) on front side windows. If you're in NoVa, hit up Matt at TNT Tint (Sterling, VA). Great guy! They even buffed out some hairlines from the dealer prep process!

Here are before and after pics. Not a huge visual difference, but it does feel cooler inside from the glaring sunlight and heat.

Before:
View attachment 127772

During:
View attachment 127773

After:

View attachment 127771

Looks great, stock suspension and tires?