Another Upfitter thread, but mine worked for three years…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Browsing

Reaction score
Greetings, several months ago, my Aux 4 Upfitter switch stopped providing power and no light illuminated when the switch was thrown. I moved the light bar to Aux 3 and moved on with life. On Tuesday night, I switch on Aux 1 to power up my air compressor and filled the onboard tank up. It lit up and powered the compressor to fill the tank.

Yesterday, I go out and hit the Aux 1 switch again to see if the tank was full and I have no power, no illumination to the switch. Replaced the fuses for #18 and #28 today to address both switches, still no power and no light. Removed all of the relays and moved them around in the driver’s side fuse box but I still have no power coming in to either of those switches. I attached a picture of the relay box because the owner’s manual says that these relays are placed incorrectly but this is how I found them when I opened it up.

Where can I go from here? I went through threads here where people had their switch light up but had crossed wires and received no power to their lighting. Mine has worked for years with no issue and now I’m losing power to a couple switches, but not all.

Attachments

• AB7359B4-D6BB-4546-8D2E-E0DC040F08D1.jpeg
    AB7359B4-D6BB-4546-8D2E-E0DC040F08D1.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 8
OP
OP
Browsing

Browsing

Reaction score
No power coming to the device or under the glovebox where the wiring feeds through the firewall. Where would I check incoming power to the switch? I’m waiting to find rodent evidence or something given it worked two days ago and died yesterday. That’s why the fuses were my first guess.

@Irregular, where did you find the replacement switch panel?

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
No power coming to the device or under the glovebox where the wiring feeds through the firewall. Where would I check incoming power to the switch? I’m waiting to find rodent evidence or something given it worked two days ago and died yesterday. That’s why the fuses were my first guess.

@Irregular, where did you find the replacement switch panel?

Here. I got the bottom one since mine had a broken clip.

OP
OP
Browsing

Browsing

Reaction score
Here. I got the bottom one since mine had a broken clip.

I ordered the $80 switch and that was the fix. Thanks sir. Original lasted for ten years so not too bad and now my compressor powers on! Thank you sir!