Another tire thread! Along with a list of new mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loosescrews1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently running the stock bead-locks with stock 35s and 1.5 BORA spacers. I want a tire that is a little bigger and more aggressive however, I’m not a huge fan of the 37” BFG T/A K02s. Is there something in similar size that will fit with my current setup? Also, just placed my order for the ADD Phantom bumper and a stubby antenna.

OP
OP
L

Loosescrews1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in response to my own thread, I have considered going with a larger 35” tire such as a Recon Grappler or Geolander mud tire.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Geolander G003 are great tires. Ran them last year on my 37 pp truck with no issues hunting for 5 weeks total in some horrible conditions, sharp rocks, mud, deep snow. Over 9ks mile last year round trip just hunting. Probability 1500 was on horrible roads. I got stuck one time but it my fault, plowing through 4/5 foot deep snow drifts in MT. Always hit that traction control button off !!!

OP
OP
L

Loosescrews1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Geolander G003 are great tires. Ran them last year on my 37 pp truck with no issues hunting for 5 weeks total in some horrible conditions, sharp rocks, mud, deep snow. Over 9ks mile last year round trip just hunting. Probability 1500 was on horrible roads. I got stuck one time but it my fault, plowing through 4/5 foot deep snow drifts in MT. Always hit that traction control button off !!!
Yea I’ve read and heard a lot of good things about them.
In regard to the traction control button, you ever wonder how many people have gotten stuck in places they probably shouldn’t have due to the engine cutting power? Should be a flashing light telling them to Depress Button When Stuck lol

stevezx900

Reaction score
Mickey Thomson
Baja Boss.

Great tires no shaking with very minimal noise.

Attachments

• BB3CC1E1-8E48-4E82-A6DF-BA7D372CB347.jpeg
    BB3CC1E1-8E48-4E82-A6DF-BA7D372CB347.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 46