another Sync/Nav problem today (2nd time)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Yeah - great explanation Speed45. A post like that gives us all a heads up about the "unpredictability" of electronics. Looking forward to more of your input in the future!

brochacho

can't post 'cuz he's double-*******
Reaction score
I'm having the same damn problem as Houstonrider. Media screen disappeared as did my "restore to factory defaults" and "master reset" options. The bluetooth icon is still glaring at me as if my sync system is giving me the finger even though my phone has "forgotten" my trucks system. The last post to this was in feb. Has anyone gotten the issue resolved or can anyone shed some light on this situation? Thanks guys.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm having the same damn problem as Houstonrider. Media screen disappeared as did my "restore to factory defaults" and "master reset" options. The bluetooth icon is still glaring at me as if my sync system is giving me the finger even though my phone has "forgotten" my trucks system. The last post to this was in feb. Has anyone gotten the issue resolved or can anyone shed some light on this situation? Thanks guys.

Did Ernie and the boys in Service end up taking care of this when they fixed your clunk??

Post results, ********. :)