Another question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MBFan

Reaction score
Manitoba has this stupid requirement to have a factory-installed immobilizer on every car, truck and SUV. If your in Manitoba you'd know what i'm talking about.

Does the raptor come with such ??

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I's be cornfused... "immobilizer"???? Is that like some kinda device law enforcement can use to power down your vehicle? ....I didn't realize Canadians finally invented the "Freeze Ray" .....bravo!

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes the Raptor has an Immobilizer (thats a toyota term..) its the "PATS" system in Ford land. Same thing.

Budguzler

Reaction score
Nothing to worry about.I got mine two weeks ago,the only thing you may need done if buying in the US is the daytime running lights.You'll need to do two inspections (RIV and Manitoba safety).On 2010 it's done via ford computer,the 11s need some relays I hear.I got every thing done @ Keystone in 45 mins.@ a cost of $134 (RIV fee is on top of that $205 ).Hope that helps you some,if you need more info let me know.

OP
OP
M

MBFan

Reaction score
Nothing to worry about.I got mine two weeks ago,the only thing you may need done if buying in the US is the daytime running lights.You'll need to do two inspections (RIV and Manitoba safety).On 2010 it's done via ford computer,the 11s need some relays I hear.I got every thing done @ Keystone in 45 mins.@ a cost of $134 (RIV fee is on top of that $205 ).Hope that helps you some,if you need more info let me know.

two inspections.... RIV ?
Keystone is a pretty good dealer so i have no worries, Who would i talk to from that dealer to get these inspections done ?

Budguzler

Reaction score
I just called the Service Dept.No appointment necessary so I was told.I dealt with Kevin Wilton.RIV-http://www.riv.ca/
By the way,when I called about the lights I was told $125/1hr labor Lol.

Last edited: