Another One (sunroof) bites the dust!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
“Quality tequila (made from 100-percent agave) comes in at my top pick for the healthiest hard liquor,” Friedman says. “Unlike most other hard liquors, tequila doesn’t spike your blood sugar, which means even people with type 2 diabetes can drink it — in fact, it may even lower glucose levels and increase insulin production.” Tequila is also relatively low in calories. “One shot of tequila contains only 63 calories, compared to the 96 calories in a shot of vodka,” Friedman says.

Tequila is also one of the more gut-friendly hard liquors, according to Friedman, since it contains dietary fiber and probiotics (although both studies and experts emphasize that tequila is absolutely not a good source of probiotics). “Tequila also contains fructans, which have potent immune-boosting properties,” Friedman explains, adding that fructans have been developed into drug-carriers that help treat various colon diseases. Friedman also mentions that tequila is gluten-free, since it contains no wheat or barley.

The most surprising part? “One of the best attributes of tequila is its ability to minimize hangovers,” Friedman insists. “The primary cause of hangovers are called congeners, which are byproduct of fermentation and aging, making them more prevalent in barrel-aged spirits (such as brandy, whisky or wine). Tequila made from 100-percent blue agave, however, has fewer congeners than brown hard liquors.”

:cool:
I like tequila. And bourbon. And gin. And … you get the idea. Be aware that in Mexico it’s legal to put additives in reposados, anejos, and extra anejos. Even if they’re 100% agave. So stick with blancos. Suerte is a reasonably priced blanco with a flavor profile that I like.

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got mine replaced in my Gen 1. Paid someone to do it. Total cost was 1,200 bucks. Thet put a rebuilt one in. I have never had any luck with interior stuff. I always break plastic things so I opted to leave it to the pros. Mine isn't as complicated as a panoramic sun roof that they put in the gen2s. Either way it was worth the convience

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
“Quality tequila (made from 100-percent agave) comes in at my top pick for the healthiest hard liquor,” Friedman says. “Unlike most other hard liquors, tequila doesn’t spike your blood sugar, which means even people with type 2 diabetes can drink it — in fact, it may even lower glucose levels and increase insulin production.” Tequila is also relatively low in calories. “One shot of tequila contains only 63 calories, compared to the 96 calories in a shot of vodka,” Friedman says.

Tequila is also one of the more gut-friendly hard liquors, according to Friedman, since it contains dietary fiber and probiotics (although both studies and experts emphasize that tequila is absolutely not a good source of probiotics). “Tequila also contains fructans, which have potent immune-boosting properties,” Friedman explains, adding that fructans have been developed into drug-carriers that help treat various colon diseases. Friedman also mentions that tequila is gluten-free, since it contains no wheat or barley.

The most surprising part? “One of the best attributes of tequila is its ability to minimize hangovers,” Friedman insists. “The primary cause of hangovers are called congeners, which are byproduct of fermentation and aging, making them more prevalent in barrel-aged spirits (such as brandy, whisky or wine). Tequila made from 100-percent blue agave, however, has fewer congeners than brown hard liquors.”

Yeah Mr. WHITE!. Yeah, SCIENCE!

I like tequila. And bourbon. And gin. And … you get the idea. Be aware that in Mexico it’s legal to put additives in reposados, anejos, and extra anejos. Even if they’re 100% agave. So stick with blancos. Suerte is a reasonably priced blanco with a flavor profile that I like.
I like Herradura. Wife wants me to like Codigo ...it’s not bad, and the rosa is actually a bit intriguing.

@Nex: check out Balvenie. Caribbean cask is awesome.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I take serious issue with that last part! Had some horrendous tequila hangovers when I was young!

OP
OP
nikhsub1

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I drink blanco exclusively. Ocho has been my goto lately, or Casa Dragones

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score

I can Garuntee that Gentleman Jack won't give you a hangover.

In fact the more you drink the better you'll feel the next day.

MikeyD

Reaction score
How do you vent the sun roof ? And what Luba should you use ? Another related question if the rear sliding window seal is messed up how have you fixed it so water doesn’t leak in and damage the electrical connections behind the rear seat ?