Another new Texas member.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MFG

Reaction score
Hello guys and girls. I have been a lurker on this site for a while. I have always been a diehard GM guy. I have driven a friends Raptor on and off the last couple of years and really liked it.
I finally decided I was tired of the GM ways and started looking for a Raptor. My buddy runs a dealership and picked this 2020 up a couple of weeks ago. I had him drop it off at the house to keep it for the weekend and bought it on Monday! So far, I love the truck. It is has 20000 miles on it and is due for a new set of rubber. The Ridge Grapplers make to much road noise for me. I am also not a fan of the gold wheels so they will get changed as well. The truck will get a complete service from me this weekend and new rubber if it they get here on time tomorrow.
Next up a front end alignment and a Goose Tune. Let the fun begin!142f3d4c775628afaa2b3159c7315724x.jpgc185e140fbbc9a7a1492c1e65bac20acx.jpg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Nice looking Raptor. Looks like some brake work and a leveling kit was added. Are you going to 17’s or stay on 20’s?

Enjoy that beast.

Bracamonte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. And I think those wheels are bronze. It's the latest trend, as told to me by my buddies when they found out I had just bought a Raptor (I was clueless to this kind of truck "style"...only cared about them for function in the past.). You'd probably have someone snatch them from you if you wanted to sell them.

Go back to 17" wheels. The truck was made for it, and rides a lot better that way.

OP
OP
MFG

MFG

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me join the fun guys, My wheel choice will probably not be approved on this site but I am going to enjoy the site and the truck!