Another New Phoenix 8 core unit Sc7862 in pre-release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jassalt

Reaction score
I'm glad you're able to chuckle about this, why does anyone endure the frustration?
Good question, maybe if they bought early it was alot cheaper? hopes it'll be as good as it looks? If the release gets pushed again though I'll be planning on getting a refund

claustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you're able to chuckle about this, why does anyone endure the frustration?
Mostly because I understand there is likely nothing Phoenix can do about it. I assume the delay is probably due to the chip shortage and pandemic. I doubt these units are very high on chip manufacturers’ priority list.

MoBetter

Reaction score
I check the Phoenix site daily. The thing that bugs me is there is a comment under the pre-order information for this unit stating "Inventory has been up-dated" and it list's the same date of the on line status check? There is really no up-date other than the date changes...seems a carrot is being dangled like there is an effort to provide an actual up-date...Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids!

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BigDJE has stated that phoenix can't get sync to work with the tablet. So between that and known shipping delays I wouldn't hold my breath as far as seeing its release anytime soon.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
considering how some folks paid nearly a year ago. i sure hope they are ready to ship soon! i'm much better at only 9 months haha