Another New Phoenix 8 core unit Sc7862 in pre-release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

verdolaga

Reaction score
An update of sorts, contacted them to find out what kind of inputs/outputs the unit was going to have specifically if it was going to be rca or not and they wrote me saying they don't know yet because it's still being developed.......seems like we're gonna be waiting a lot longer.

whiskey

Reaction score
O boy, looks like I'm gonna cancel my order, the Gen 3 will be out before this thing

OP
OP
D

Derrick Anderson

Reaction score
yeah, still waiting on an update, the website just says at least 2 months, I was getting a false sense of hope, last month they requesting my vehicle information and a picture again. but no joy. I have since moved onto a 21 F250 tremor so this should still work. if it ever gets made.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they replied. no eta, and sent me a link to request cancellation...

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They wouldn't answer any of my questions, they just sent a form for cancellation instead. So I filled it out. Maybe I'll order a different one. Not really happy with the lack of customer service so far.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Per the owner the engineers are still tuning the software. He said a couple of weeks for sample units and 4-6 weeks first batch of production units. This is only a estimate.
Thats what another member posted, so sounds like we are 2-3 months from first batch...
guess this works for me, my trucks going to be in 2 different shops for about 5 months lol

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man you guys have been patient, and for what?
Unless you're a Russian Hacker you'll never get this to run correctly.
Better ways to spend $2k on your truck I think.