Another New Phoenix 8 core unit Sc7862 in pre-release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does Sirius xm radio work with this?
you still have your ford radio interface that you can access inside the phoenix unit. and the radio brain is still probably attached to the back of the phoenix unit. so yes you should still have your sirius xm
i have the px6 version that they released last year. and ordered this new one.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has any body got this new unit yet? Site still says it's pre-ordering for April release, but being that it's April and I don't trust them to keep the site up to date...

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has any body got this new unit yet? Site still says it's pre-ordering for April release, but being that it's April and I don't trust them to keep the site up to date...

I ordered mine feb 2nd. Website said march or april and then march passed and now it says april. my guess is that it is going to be a few more months.

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I finally heard back from phoenix tonight, they told me 1-2 months and that the CEO would be sending out an email regarding this relatively soon. Whatever that means.