Another mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

russm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got done installing the B&M Performance Shifter. Easy to do, maybe 20 minutes or so.
Took it out after install and it smoked the tires in all 6 gears......
Just want to thank you all for making me buy another mod..........

Attachments

• 20220917_162259.jpg
    20220917_162259.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 188
OP
OP
russm

russm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, I do have a pedal commander but had a bad experience after the shifter install. I turned it all the way up, entered manual mode and floored it. The truck smoked the tires and launched so hard it caused the tailgate to come down and the hood to fly up. I could not see due to hood being up so I looked out the side window and found I was about 50 feet in the air. The truck had launched like a rocket. I knew the truck was going to be totalled when it hit the ground but, suddenly, the truck began to slowly glide towards the ground. The hood and tailgate were acting like air foils, slowing my decent. I landed gently and immediately turned the pedal commander to its lowest setting. Now the truck is drivable.

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
well, I do have a pedal commander but had a bad experience after the shifter install. I turned it all the way up, entered manual mode and floored it. The truck smoked the tires and launched so hard it caused the tailgate to come down and the hood to fly up. I could not see due to hood being up so I looked out the side window and found I was about 50 feet in the air. The truck had launched like a rocket. I knew the truck was going to be totalled when it hit the ground but, suddenly, the truck began to slowly glide towards the ground. The hood and tailgate were acting like air foils, slowing my decent. I landed gently and immediately turned the pedal commander to its lowest setting. Now the truck is drivable.
Can I have some of that stuff you are smoking?