Another Method wheel dicsount on Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would avoid buying from Discount Tire Direct. They sent me the wrong wheels, at the $100 off per $400 purchased price and then didn't give me back all of my money when I returned the incorrect wheels to them.

I've bought two sets of wheels and tires mounted and balanced from them, took advantage of two warranty replacements with only one issue that was promptly corrected. If one person fails to make it right,ALWAYS climb the chain to a supervisor. If your civil, they will make it right. I received another twenty off my bill because a wheel weight came off in transit and they covered a dealer road force rebalance.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score

scotty9697

Reaction score
@1stSVG I think what black6 is referring to is the website discount tire direct not the actual tire shop. I also went to discount tire/ Americas tire and they could not get me that same offer as online. I agree with you though the actual store locations are great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did all my dealing with the web site. The wheel and tire packages I bought were for my gf's MKX. Mounted and balanced and shipped to me. I've never been to a DTD store/shop.
The "offers" online cannot be had in the stores. And if you call them, you've got about a 50/50 chance of negotiating a package deal to match the prices. I was able to negotiate on the phone free lug nuts, concentric spacers and half of the tire warranties for no extra charge.
I'm still on the fence on what I'm going to do with the raptor. I really don't like the "metal heads" on the wheel lip. The weight,strength and designs are decent. I'm also trying to lose some unsprung weight while gaining tire size. Meaning have the wheels lose enough weight over the OE's to offset the extra weight of the heavier tire.