Another Method wheel dicsount on Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I'm buying a full set next month with my holiday bonus pay as well as a set of Toyo Open Country R/Ts. Going all out while I have the cash whether there's a sale or not haha

Last edited:

Tommysyko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From Internet stalking, it looks like this particular discount comes on in Oct and March. Haven't found anything close to this awesome available to the public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommysyko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4wheelparts just put 20% off on methods with free shipping over$75. Still not as good as the discount tire direct. Not sure if they had free shipping on that deal.

K9 Handler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went right to the new discount tire store in my area a couple of weeks ago and got the NVs
for 200 bucks each shipped from Method to the store via fedex with no shipping charge

TurboTim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4wheelparts just put 20% off on methods with free shipping over$75. Still not as good as the discount tire direct. Not sure if they had free shipping on that deal.

Purchased. Thanks!

Rodbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I am sold on Americas Tire store now!

I was looking for a good deal on 5 17x8.5 Method Double Standard wheels and had seen the deal 4Wheel Parts was offering. So before I went to get my new wheels, I stopped at the ATS in West Sacramento to see if the 5 BF Goodrich KO2 37X17 tires I bought from PropDr. off this forum had showed up. The tires weren't in yet so I told the sales guy that I was headed over to get 5 wheels at 4Wheel Parts, he said wait we price match, really? So I pulled up the price I was going to pay and Thomas said, I can beat that. He had to order them but I got the 5 Methods DS for $750.00 ( $150 ea. ) after a $100 rebate I will get in the mail in a week. So this was a great Black Friday deal for me. Wheels will be in Tuesday, so I will take pics of my new tires and wheels and post it.

I am selling my present tires and wheels and will post a pic of them as well. I will also have factory tire and rim for sale, that was my spare. But since I went to a 37" tire now I needed a full size spare.

Last edited: