GEN 1 ANOTHER Large screen option...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LT_Liberator

Reaction score
I feel like every 6-12 months there's a new model or even maker of a large screen replacement option for the 09-14 Gen F-150 (and Raptors).

I guess this is the latest one:

At this point I've been waiting 2 years to pull the trigger on a radio that doesn't compromise call quality (bluetooth) or climate controls ease-of-use. Looking for an UPgrade, not a compromise for something that looks pretty but is laggy as crap.

Anyone think it'll ever get there?

Also note: The most consistent (best) results I've seen here are from people who just go to Sync 3 upgrades. I don't need a bigger screen - that would just be cool. I just want to bring the truck into the future a little bit.

OP
OP
LT_Liberator

LT_Liberator

Reaction score
Just realized the Gen 2 forum had already brought this up... I guess they'll be done in conjunction with each other.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have one sitting in a box here that I'll hopefully be installing in the next week or so. If it's any good I may upgrade to that new one coming out, but I can tell you it took a while to get the first one even, so I'll be surprised if it releases anytime soon.

RaptorJoe92

Reaction score
I have one sitting in a box here that I'll hopefully be installing in the next week or so. If it's any good I may upgrade to that new one coming out, but I can tell you it took a while to get the first one even, so I'll be surprised if it releases anytime soon.

Excited to hear your thoughts! There's some chatter in the other thread about software still being developed for the new model, owner of the company sent out a link for people to cancel their orders, then someone saw on a different forum that they might begin shipping in 4-6 weeks. I'd say the latest gen is probably a few months away still.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Excited to hear your thoughts! There's some chatter in the other thread about software still being developed for the new model, owner of the company sent out a link for people to cancel their orders, then someone saw on a different forum that they might begin shipping in 4-6 weeks. I'd say the latest gen is probably a few months away still.

Hoping to get a chance to get it installed here. I'll be on staycation for about 2.5 weeks, just finishing up some customer work at the shop tomorrow and I should be free to work on it then. :)

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm on the gofast goodies as of now, just bought some JBL rears only cause they were open box

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I posted in the other thread about finally getting the PX6 12.1" setup installed if anyone is interested and missed it. It also looks like the 13" setup finally released, but appears to be in kind of a "beta" stage as it still shows up as Pre-Order on their website. The 12.1" setup looks to be pretty heavily supported since it's been out for long enough. I'll be curious to see how well the 13" setup works, but for now the 12.1" seems to be a safe bet.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if this stuff mentioned is truly plug and play, and if all functions still work, such as dvd and sync voice, etc, like they say it will. Or does a guy have to buy all these xtras, what about maps too.