Another guy with a new gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just don't think dropping 9psi is going to help with those noises. It seems to be something more, which I hope gets fixed for you ASAP. Very jealous on a Monday morning as I watch my build date get pushed further away. Please keep the forum updated with the fix for noises/shocks.

OP
OP
BellHeli407

BellHeli407

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just don't think dropping 9psi is going to help with those noises. It seems to be something more, which I hope gets fixed for you ASAP. Very jealous on a Monday morning as I watch my build date get pushed further away. Please keep the forum updated with the fix for noises/shocks
Psi drop did improve the (subtle clunking) that has been described by many but it’s still there. I never drove a gen 3 newer than an 18 so I have never experienced the live valves. I heard back when it started they were noisier than the 17-18’s. So I really have no baseline there.