Another guy with a new gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BellHeli407

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll try to keep this short.

-fuses thank you! All half seated
-wiring in front wheel well bombing around
-plastic on shocks not removed.
- Truck does seem clunky a bit just aired down tonight will see if it helps the noises.
- I will be checking the spare for security just to put that to rest (don’t think it’s loose but ‍♂️)

Other than that it’s really blown my mind. It puts power down 1000% better. The remap of the 10 speed is phenomenal. What a difference from my gen 2. For all you guys who are stuck waiting for your builds I’m sorry it really sucks. But I think you will be happy. The suspension noises are already annoying but I’ll see how it reacted to the 9psi drop to 39 cold and we will see. Overall very satisfied

ben2k9

Reaction score
I’ll try to keep this short.

-fuses thank you! All half seated
-wiring in front wheel well bombing around
-plastic on shocks not removed.
- Truck does seem clunky a bit just aired down tonight will see if it helps the noises.
- I will be checking the spare for security just to put that to rest (don’t think it’s loose but ‍♂️)

Other than that it’s really blown my mind. It puts power down 1000% better. The remap of the 10 speed is phenomenal. What a difference from my gen 2. For all you guys who are stuck waiting for your builds I’m sorry it really sucks. But I think you will be happy. The suspension noises are already annoying but I’ll see how it reacted to the 9psi drop to 39 cold and we will see. Overall very satisfied
how do you like the appearance of the front/lights versus Gen2? As I and others have said, pics somehow don't do it justice.