Another great Tonneau cover option - Truxedo Sentry CT !!

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Hello FRF's,

We sell a lot of different brand tonneau covers and personally over all the years of owning trucks since the 80's, I have installed and tried quite a few of them. People ask me all the time what tonneau cover to purchase. Our top seller are the BAK MX4 and Lomax followed by Retrax then Truxedo (mainly because they sell mostly soft covers).

I installed a Truxedo LoPro on my GEN1 and I liked it but it is a soft roll-up and interfered with my bed cage. I then installed a Lomax on my GEN1 and I really like it because it was the only cover that fit over the Outlaw Offroad Alpha One bed cage (with slight modifications). Its a tri-fold but leaves the last part covered. It allows you to see out the back window which is a great plus. I sold my brother the MX4 and I was going to get it too but didn't like that it blocks the rear window when propped up. I've had a BAK Roll-X which was before the Revolver and liked how it rolls up and leaves the rear window clear.

So like many others, I pondered for a few weeks what cover to put on my GEN2.

Well I purchased and installed a Truxedo Sentry CT today and I have to say I am impressed to say the least. The install was super simple as their rail clamps stayed in place loosely so it was quick to install. I really like how easy it is to remove from the bed, two clamps and its off, unlike the MX4 which needs a wrench and keeping track of the metal and rubber washers. The back of the Sentry CT is black, not silver aluminum so it blends in really well. Tailgate has no interference so it opens automatically. And that matte cloth looks outstanding in my opinion. It's just like the Truxedo X15 material but more secure with being a hard roll-up.

I am going to put these on sale along with the Lomax for anyone who wants to get a great FRF deal. Just send me a PM and I will get you taken care of.

Thanks,
Rick

6075c90b8b71ddabd107ebcdda88e545.jpg

bbff0d7788ea80e5e8c078518220311d.jpg

094f6e7cb4ccc9e5030d66bba4a97fca.jpg

a325b7ca35ee53dadd66fadbcea41902.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: