Another Ford service dept “gift”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RonPorter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tools!!! I had an oil change last week and asked them to put on my Famoto valve for me. They idiots installed it, put everything back together and filled her up. They stood there and watched 6 quarts of synthetic oil flow out of the truck onto the ground. They didn't understand how a ball have worked. Tried to charge me for 12 quarts of oil. Service manager said that they had never seen this sort of contraption!! WTF! Idiots looked like a bunch of illegals in Ford shirts. Paid for 6. Done with Ford service!!!

shooters1380

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tools!!! I had an oil change last week and asked them to put on my Famoto valve for me. They idiots installed it, put everything back together and filled her up. They stood there and watched 6 quarts of synthetic oil flow out of the truck onto the ground. They didn't understand how a ball have worked. Tried to charge me for 12 quarts of oil. Service manager said that they had never seen this sort of contraption!! WTF! Idiots looked like a bunch of illegals in Ford shirts. Paid for 6. Done with Ford service!!!
Hahahaha now that’s classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Be careful when you call someone a “tool”. Tools are useful haha

@smgilles it is such a crapshoot at the dealer even though you may have had good service there.

I avoid the dealer like the plague.

OP
OP
smgilles

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The grinding has stopped since there's no vacuum to the system so I assume the hubs have been in engaged the past week.

I hate the dealership too and just ordered my own vacuum tester. I have 2 spare iwe check valves already.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The grinding has stopped since there's no vacuum to the system so I assume the hubs have been in engaged the past week.

I hate the dealership too and just ordered my own vacuum tester. I have 2 spare iwe check valves already.
I wonder now, if the dealer did that on purpose. :mad:

OP
OP
smgilles

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone got a quick picture of the check valve and connections coming off the brake booster? I can't even find the vacuum line that comes off the check valve. It must still be at the dealership. F...ing monkeys.