Another believer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

russm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I waited to post up my findings until I had over 200 miles on the truck with a 91 octane tune. All I can say is that I hope ford does not get a hold of this tune and put it in at the factory cuz 5 star will be out of business. This is a great tune and how the truck should run and shift from the factory.

Thanks Mike
You guys are awesome!!

Russ Out

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting to burn up my tank of regular so I can put the 93 performance tune on. I am running an 87 economy tune and I'm looking for more performance. I have a magnaflow Cat back coming. Does anyone know if they make a tune for that

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ran the 91 for about 500 miles and it was great, just shifted to the 93 and need to retrain the truck to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
russm

russm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CP,

The butt dyno tells me more power :) And the shifting is soooooooo much better.

I initially ran the 87 performance tune and noticed a difference in throttle response, power and shifting. I had my brother in law drive it without telling him about the tune and his response was, "what did you do to this thing? It is awesome."

I recently updated to the 91 performance tune and it is the 87 performance tune only better :)

Hope that helps.

Russ Out

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I had the performance tune on my 2013 and it was a completely different animal.

I went from hitting the gas and waiting to hitting the gas while merging and being in the fast lane in a heartbeat.

Shifting was performing very well for me. Too well. ;)