Another AZ guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
skidmarcx

skidmarcx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the group, the truck looks great. I am a relatively new AZ Raptor owner as well with a '17 802A SCREW. When they put tire shine on my vehicles they look like a Chia Pet in a couple days up here on the New River dirt roads.
I imagine there’s some good places out there to open the truck up… I’m down in Glendale where the pavement is more prominent

Rico2

Reaction score
That blue does look real deep tho...Can't hate how good she does look pavement queen or not ; ) Congrats and welcome to FRF!

OP
OP
skidmarcx

skidmarcx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered some new wheels and tires, going back to 17s as I prefer more sidewall off-road, so these will be for sale soon if anyone is interested, not sure if I can post in garage sale yet

Brent M

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and the truck is a beaut. Tons of great places in AZ to open her up! I really want to get up to cinders hills in flagstaff. It looks like a barrel of monkeys.

kickingaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I imagine there’s some good places out there to open the truck up… I’m down in Glendale where the pavement is more prominent
Table Mesa is always an option. If you get off I-17 at New River Road and go just West of I-17, you can take the Power Line Road to the entrance. Good area for a shakedown but definitely not open dunes.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! The Raptor will make you take off that bow tie and pick a new dance partner. Looks like a beauty. Let’s see how the new wheels and tires look next.

Enjoy the truck.

RedPanda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another AZ noob here! Good looking truck! Did you pick it up from Chapman Ford in Scottsdale? I remember seeing a blue gen2 they had with blue FORD grill lettering when I was shopping