Another Atlas Blue on the way

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cotaco

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just ordered my new Gen 3 atlas blue Raptor. Super excited. I was able to get it for MSRP from my home town dealer in Utah. Anyone know roughly how long for delivery? Dealer says around 5 months. I’ll have a 2019 802A performance blue SCREW Raptor with around 15k on the clock to sell or trade if anyone is interested.
Thanks guys
Ordered 06.21, finally picked up from dealer in 02.22. dont hold your breath

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be a 2023, 95 percent I would say. How on earth do you only have 15k on your 2019. That will still worth some serious $$ trade in when you Gen3 comes in. Must be a third vehicle. I have had my 2022 for three weeks and have put 1500 on it.
So I have a 2020 SCAB with only 13k, how much do you think it would bring. Considering that the better looking SCAB is no more?

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have a 2020 SCAB with only 13k, how much do you think it would bring. Considering that the better looking SCAB is no more?
Probably what the sticker was- no kidding, a low mileage scab to the right person is worth more than you think. 2020 is the last year of the scab of course.