Another Almost Deadly Encounter with Jake, The Snake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Great pictures. Kinda surprised that the rattlesnake went in the water.
Surprised? I was thinking W T F!
He may have identified as a Non-Bianary Water Moccasin!!
I’ve had lots of dealing with Water Moccasins in Georgia and Alabama. Those MFers are just mean and angry all the time. You don’t have to bother them. They will FNING chase you.
Loose a ball in the swamp at Ft Benning on the GC, you take your life in your hands trying to find that ball ( I carried 2doz for 18 holes) :banana-mario::Big Laugh:

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually, reminds me of a funny story. Ages ago, before I actually enlisted, my recruiter used to come out to our place to shoot and I taught him how to use a pack animal.
One day, my dad and I killed a good size buzz tail out by the barn. We were busy skinning him when my recruiter drove up the road. Just as he was pulling up to us, the somebitch pissed all over me! My wife beater and hat were covered in diamondback ****.
My recruiter ended up following me to ft. Bragg and Ft. Lewis. Good guy.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Actually, reminds me of a funny story. Ages ago, before I actually enlisted, my recruiter used to come out to our place to shoot and I taught him how to use a pack animal.
One day, my dad and I killed a good size buzz tail out by the barn. We were busy skinning him when my recruiter drove up the road. Just as he was pulling up to us, the somebitch pissed all over me! My wife beater and hat were covered in diamondback ****.
My recruiter ended up following me to ft. Bragg and Ft. Lewis. Good guy.
Never forget. they can still bite you after you kill them...just like an ex wife....:favorites37::grd::grd::grd::happy175::happy175:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts