Another 37 package question regarding the graphics delete package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CityHunter

Reaction score
I call B.S. How can I order my Porsche completely debadged from the factory then? I believe this is also an option on some Mercedes and BMW models as well.

Lol, yeah I’m sure Ford is lying so they can force that little sticker down our throats. They want to pinch pennies everywhere else by nickel and diming buyers to death, but they won this battle with the bean counters and are paying extra to mass produce these stickers just so they can literally stick it to their customers.

By god if it’s the last thing they do, 37 customers WILL have 37 on their truck. Bet they even put extra adhesive on those little bastards.

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I know this thread went off the rails, but, an interesting note on the "37" on the rear.

It isn't just a "37" - it is actually a piece of the graphics package, so it has the Baja topography lines in the piece around the 37 as well. On mine it's almost invisible as it's black on dark, but if you had a lighter color truck it might actually look a little funny.

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 37 decals coming on the truck to eval to keep or remove. Question, by reading some of the above posts, are some implying that the 37 side decals are two pieces or more. Meaning parts can be removed? leaving the Raptor logo intact? TIA

CityHunter

Reaction score
I have the 37 decals coming on the truck to eval to keep or remove. Question, by reading some of the above posts, are some implying that the 37 side decals are two pieces or more. Meaning parts can be removed? leaving the Raptor logo intact? TIA
No, the box graphics on left and right sides are single units per side. However, the tailgate will have a separate 37 graphic in the lower-right (passenger) section, as seen in the video referenced earlier. This tailgate graphic will remain on the truck even with the graphic delete.

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait till you own it for a little while before deciding to delete. I recently bought a 37 PP and thought the first thing I would do is pull off the decal, but it has def grown on me and now I actually really like it. I do have a black exterior though, so it’s not as contrasting as most other colors. 57E3A44F-5C49-4674-B27B-843C9A73C63A.jpeg