Another 37 package question regarding the graphics delete package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised Jeeps don't go through this. Also, how come the Bronco Raptor doesn't have thse?
Jeep doesn’t offer anything over a 35” tire. Good question on the Bronco Raptor. I would assume it has something to do with vehicle category it being an suv rather than a truck. Or maybe it has to do with the overall size of the vehicle. But I have no idea.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeep doesn’t offer anything over a 35” tire. Good question on the Bronco Raptor. I would assume it has something to do with vehicle category it being an suv rather than a truck. Or maybe it has to do with the overall size of the vehicle. But I have no idea.
I was referring to aftermarket.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is required due to the 37 being a different model truck. One of the Ford engineers discussed it in one of the videos released after the 3rd Gen was announced. For EPA purposes, the 37 is a different model, it has different fuel efficiencies shown on the Monroney sticker.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is required due to the 37 being a different model truck. One of the Ford engineers discussed it in one of the videos released after the 3rd Gen was announced. For EPA purposes, the 37 is a different model, it has different fuel efficiencies shown on the Monroney sticker.
What is required and by whom?

CityHunter

Reaction score
What is required and by whom?

It’s an EPA requirement that the 37 Raptor be distinguished from non-37 Raptors upon factory delivery due to its different ratings. In this case, that distinguishing element is the 37 sticker on the tailgate. Of course, it can be easily removed after taking delivery.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s an EPA requirement that the 37 Raptor be distinguished from non-37 Raptors upon factory delivery due to its different ratings. In this case, that distinguishing element is the 37 sticker on the tailgate. Of course, it can be easily removed after taking delivery.

I understand the monroney to be different if it has a different EPA than the smaller tires but to require a decal with the tire size to be placed on the vehicle is dumb.