Another 37 package question regarding the graphics delete package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If one goes for the graphics delete package is there still a "37" on the rear of the truck? (There is only one 37 package I have seen in person) and that's the way it was but I imagine the owner could have had someone make the 37 for him.

Thanks!

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
All the 37's I have seen with graphic delete do not have the 37 on the sides. But they normally have a small 37 under the passenger side tailgate near the bumper. But there may a difference between graphic deletion package and those who pulled them off on their own. Some pull off the Baja map and just leave the 37 on the side. There are companies that will print aftermarket 37 stickers for the rear side panels.

OP
OP
Fireman Dave

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The side graphics were a bit much for me. I don't mind the RAPTOR, just not all the fake mud spray stuff. The 37 on the tailgate is fine for me. I removed all but the RAPTOR graphics on my last one and I do not want to do that again. Good to know there may be a few aftermarket options for something more subtle that still looks mostly OEM.

Thanks All.