Andys_Log 2013 screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nooooo. Man I just started following this thread. Did u ever get an upgraded system for the power steering or u kept rockin with the stocker?

i can update my frontier thread. im dumping a v8 into it instead.

i still have the sock system, but i do still have my old pump and i know a couple of machinist.

im selling the truck to my roomate so it wont be going far haha.

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
its been a little bit since i have paid it any attention really at all.
i washed it yesterday and did a little maintenance mod.
heres before clay
kWi3Kk.jpg
heres after
nNIfNN.jpg
100% still a novice when it comes to detailing, but im overall happy with a wash and clay and spray wax.
onxi95.jpg
QfEGKJ.jpg
gzCj0o.jpg
i also tossed on a rear diff cover from spicer and filled it up with some nice amsoil. it was neat to see the size difference from the frontier and how the electronic locker works. i need to get back under there, pull the wheels and shocks and do a few hours of prep work and paint it again. but for a couple minute power washer and some stiff bristled spin tool to rough it up i dont think it came out too bad.
R7AC4c.jpg

still planing on doing the tcase and front diff soon, and spark plugs.
two things i need to address are the trans bell housing has some seapage, and after my last offroad outing my electric fan kicks on really really high now. i think i may just have dirt and grime in all my cooling fins i need to clear out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free