And the wait begins...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tnsbruce

Reaction score
Ordered a Blue 2011 Raptor SCab with Raptor Plus Package, Luxury Package, Bed Extender, and Tailgate step last weekend Dealer says about 11 weeks for delivery - can't wait! This is my first full size pick up - looking forward to never being stuck at home because of snow again!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Congrats. The wait will be worth it. Welcome to FRF.com!

OP
OP
T

tnsbruce

Reaction score
Got my VIN today - Looks like I am scheduled for the week of March 14th - I am not sure if that is for the build or for the order to go in... Exciting just the same.

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site tns. You got a build date pretty quick. You should have it by the middle to end the of April would be my guess. We help make you miserable until it comes in if you like. :) Otherwise, look around and you will find some good information about the Raptor. Ask any questions you may have and we will try to answer them.

OP
OP
T

tnsbruce

Reaction score
HA HA - I was surprised the date came so soon - I was expecting to get the truck in May. Perhaps some of the production increases Ford has implemented is helping me out??? I have been punishing myself on this site during the wait. I am already itching to get some KMC Enduro's, some trail lights, and some exhaust work. This truck is going to be awesome!