An afternoon in….The Muddy Mountain Wilderness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mashtastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Hang in there with the knee it will get better it just takes time. Wifey had both knees done 6 months apart and at first, she had so much discomfort and couldn't stand to have her knees even touched. It's now four years later and she is almost 100% of what she was at a younger age. She can keep up with me walking and has no pain or discomfort. She can't really kneel down on them but that might be more of her fear to do it then a real thing. Airports are a lot of fun when she sets off every detector that she gets close to!

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can only dream of Baja, I doubt I’ll ever be able to afford that trip.
I had to max out my credit card to get some China Joe gas just to drive to the lake :(
C'mon, some of the shorter EXO trips are between $2K - $3K. Lots of fun, lots of sightseeing, lot of adventure. Oh yeah, lots of broken trucks .

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I’m sorry to tell you this but your authorization to enter any Starbucks parking lot in the valley has been revoked due the lack of maintenance (cleanliness) on your vehicle. Please resubmit in 30 days of consideration.
Butttt, butttt, it was a little windy and I forgot the CA duster at home :(
Is there an appeals court/board that I can speak With???
I’m from CA, I know my Rights!!
( I’ve only heard that a 10000 FNING times :happy175::happy160:)

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
C'mon, some of the shorter EXO trips are between $2K - $3K. Lots of fun, lots of sightseeing, lot of adventure. Oh yeah, lots of broken trucks .
I can’t seem to get my kids and grandchildren off the FNING Payrol!?!
The fixed income thing and I can’t work anymore overtime seems to have slipped their mind :happy175:

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t seem to get my kids and grandchildren off the FNING Payrol!?!
The fixed income thing and I can’t work anymore overtime seems to have slipped their mind :happy175:
If I can ever find time to do one of their smaller runs, I'll be talking you into it! I just have to find the time, they always conflict with something.