AMSOIL SAE 5W-20 Signature Series 100% Synthetic Motor Oil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what sizes does the oil come in (quarts gallons):pokeowned:

As small or large as you want really. I have preferred customers who order quarts by the case and I have commercial accounts that order by the 55 gallon drum. They even offer 250 gallon totes for farm use.

Quart Bottles
1-Gallon Bottle
30-Gallon Drum
55-Gallon Drum
275-Gallon Tote

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, these questions have come already in private messages so I am going to cover them in this thread verses opening a new thread. The first question has been "why does Amsoil charge sales tax?". This is because Amsoil is registered in all 50 states and Canada to collect sales tax and because of their marketing structure it can be proven that the company has a presence in each state. As a result they are required by law to collect sales tax on most online purchases. Exceptions include accounts with farms and other businesses that are tax exempt for their purchases.

The other question has to do with the Paypal invoicing fee. I like the security of Paypal invoicing for both sides of a purchase, however, when I sell Amsoil, I do not mark it up in any way if I can help it. It is expensive enough as it is, but because of this, my profit margin on individual sales usually isn't enough to cover including the Paypal invoicing fee. Paypal is our main payment gateway, but for Amsoil purchases in particular, I am already cutting things so low that I have to include that fee on invoiced purchases.

Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, but let's say that you wanted say six cans of the MPHD or an oil change like mentioned earlier, the forum member discount would basically ship them for less than the retail pricing before adding shipping and sales tax.

ALL orders over $100 qualify for additional promotions.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If people are interested in the performance of this stuff i have been posting all my oil analysis in the Raptor Maintenance forum.

I am running 5w-30 right now but you can tell a lot about the quality of the oil based on the test results so far. (and my air/oil filter setup as well lol)