Amsoil mphd heavy duty metal protector (amh)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to The second light, make a sharp right and follow the yellow brick road....

Internet?

Non listed, that's why I'm asking. Just comes up with "independent amsoil dealer" and map shows someones house in residential area.

And you can't ship chemicals across border.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Non listed, that's why I'm asking. Just comes up with "independent amsoil dealer" and map shows someones house in residential area.

Try calling Chris or Rick at Freedom Motorsports they are an AmsOil dealer. I am switching from Mobil1 to Amsoil from now on. Just got an order on their website coming my way. They can probably help with the HP Metal protector too.

D

Deleted member 17706

Independent dealers carry the same products as any store.

Go on Amsoil's website and see what products are for the Raptor. Make a list of what you want and contact the independent dealers to see if they have it in stock. If they do not have it in stock, then they should be able to get it for you.

Over the years, I have had to use some independent dealers as retail stores would be closed, or I was in the middle of no where and that was my only option. In short, I have always had good experiences with independent dealers, so give it a shot.

Since you live in Canada, you must get the HDMP. Great stuff!

Lol by the way, I am jealous of where you live! Every opportunity I get, I go to Banff and Jasper. I would move there in a heart beat :)

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Independent dealers carry the same products as any store.

Go on Amsoil's website and see what products are for the Raptor. Make a list of what you want and contact the independent dealers to see if they have it in stock. If they do not have it in stock, then they should be able to get it for you.

Over the years, I have had to use some independent dealers as retail stores would be closed, or I was in the middle of no where and that was my only option. In short, I have always had good experiences with independent dealers, so give it a shot.

Since you live in Canada, you must get the HDMP. Great stuff!

Lol by the way, I am jealous of where you live! Every opportunity I get, I go to Banff and Jasper. I would move there in a heart beat :)

3v4D28C.jpg