AMS Turbo Inlet Tubes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blk91gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in this as well. I am running a E-30 tune and have done most of the normal bolt on parts. Any info on if they help produce more power or improve spool up. It seems more beneficial on trucks that are already pushing the turbos harder.

Any more thoughts or results on the performance?
Thanks

TK85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off-road Alliance did a dyno run before and after. Max hp was achieved at 1k rpms sooner and 20lbs of torque added. No horsepower added though. I wanted to be a guinea pig after seeing that so I got them installed. Does feel like the turbos spoil up quicker. Not sure about any gains though but I will send a data log to see if it needs a re-tune

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off-road Alliance did a dyno run before and after. Max hp was achieved at 1k rpms sooner and 20lbs of torque added. No horsepower added though. I wanted to be a guinea pig after seeing that so I got them installed. Does feel like the turbos spoil up quicker. Not sure about any gains though but I will send a data log to see if it needs a re-tune

FYI, here's the link to the AMS tubes on Off Road Alliance. There's a photo of their independent dyno.

https://fordraptorlights.com/collec...mance-turbo-inlet-pipes-2017-2019-ford-raptor

WC114

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like they lost a little up top
if I'm reading it right. Hard to tell kinda blurry