AMS Tubes & Cobb Stg 2 Innercooler with Turbosmart VEE Port EM Blow Off Valve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JellyKing

Reaction score
Is anyone running this combo set yet?
I was going to do it all at once, figure its a good way to do all the mods at once.
Where is the best place to do a JTI Catch can from?
From my reasearch this is the best out of the box upgrades for a 2020 Raptor.

Let me know

MudLovingFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2019MY, I’m running S&B intake, AMS turbo inlets, Cobb FMIC, just installed the turbosmart EM BOV yesterday. Also running a mishimoto dual oil catch can.
She rips well, bov sounds nice and tuned and quieter than factory bov vented to atmosphere which is just a loud rush of air.
Still have SPD downpipes and AMS turbo outlets to install as well as MPT custom tune. I imagine she’ll be a real ripper then

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went with the spds.. AMS ones weren’t out yet, but the AMS are shiny by the pics, more obvious for warranty problem? Maybe

MudLovingFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went with the spds.. AMS ones weren’t out yet, but the AMS are shiny by the pics, more obvious for warranty problem? Maybe

Good point, I didn’t consider that...
Maybe I should have them coated in hi temp black before install. But either way, the SPD downpipes will still be there so, pick your battles

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’ve got AMS and SPD turbo adapters. And we’ve done plenty of trucks with the Cobb intercoolers, boost tubes, and Turbosmart BOV’s. It’s a really great setup especially if you throw a tune into the mix.

If anyone’s looking for parts, let us know. Happy to assist.

888-466-8991
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM