AMS boost tube warning!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marc1972

Reaction score
Just bought my tubes for my 18 raptor mine fit fine. I did notice now that they include a longer hose for the 19 and 20 Raptors in the box as well. A little tip that might help someone with install on right side is to remove battery and tray and move all the wires out of the way. You just need to loosen the battery connectors pull out battery a few bolts on the tray and a push pin on the washer reservoir. It will give you the room you need to maneuver the hose with ease. Will save you lots of headaches. Hope this helps someone.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just bought my tubes for my 18 raptor mine fit fine. I did notice now that they include a longer hose for the 19 and 20 Raptors in the box as well. A little tip that might help someone with install on right side is to remove battery and tray and move all the wires out of the way. You just need to loosen the battery connectors pull out battery a few bolts on the tray and a push pin on the washer reservoir. It will give you the room you need to maneuver the hose with ease. Will save you lots of headaches. Hope this helps someone.

Correct.

They also added metal in the plastic tubes at the connections to strengthen the connections as well.

Attackpilot

Reaction score
That doesn’t make sense that it fits my 18 just fine but 19-20 it wouldn’t. Now on a side note I did have one of the tubes from my COBB FMIC pop off and put a big dent in it. Called Cobb and they replaced it for free!

Attackpilot

Reaction score
That doesn’t make sense that it fits my 18 just fine but 19-20 it wouldn’t. Now on a side note I did have one of the tubes from my COBB FMIC pop off and put a big dent in it. Called Cobb and they replaced it for free!
After reading the other post never mind. I can see why.