Amp issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SenorSergio

Reaction score
Truck, 2018 802A, went in for passenger door speaker not working, they replaced the amp but before I took off I noticed that it was very muffled and almost in a mono tone state. Service stated they must have forgotten to apply the software package specific to the Raptor's B&O system and attempted to do so to no avail. They swapped the amp twice and get the same mono-like results and they state Ford is thinking they may have mis-cataloged the part but cannot get the correct part in because their part system rejects it due to it not being specifically listed for my VIN. Been at the dealer for nearly four weeks. Anyone have the part number to the stock amp, searched online by my google skills must be lacking. Aside from just going aftermarket not sure what my options are. They stated they have a case open to have an on-site field tech come by from Ford to triage but that may be a few weeks out.

2022 Ruth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck, 2018 802A, went in for passenger door speaker not working, they replaced the amp but before I took off I noticed that it was very muffled and almost in a mono tone state. Service stated they must have forgotten to apply the software package specific to the Raptor's B&O system and attempted to do so to no avail. They swapped the amp twice and get the same mono-like results and they state Ford is thinking they may have mis-cataloged the part but cannot get the correct part in because their part system rejects it due to it not being specifically listed for my VIN. Been at the dealer for nearly four weeks. Anyone have the part number to the stock amp, searched online by my google skills must be lacking. Aside from just going aftermarket not sure what my options are. They stated they have a case open to have an on-site field tech come by from Ford to triage but that may be a few weeks out.
Is it a B&O amp? I may have an extra you can have. What’s yours look like?

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not fun,I wish I saved mine I changed the whole system out

2022 Ruth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the B&O silver amp. Unfortunately I do not have pictures or a part number.
Is it rectangle or square? Some of the newer ones have square B&O amps.

Ill see if I can dig it up. If I can find it, you can have it. If you think it may fix your issue.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will sell you mine......I will never put it back in. $200 shipped