American Racing Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocsteady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Family,

I put ARH Lt's (1 7/8) factory connect with high flow cats on about 2 months ago with my whipple. The shop that did the install loved them. Said the fitment and qualtiy was perfect and spot on. They are LOUD in a good way I suppose. If you are thinking about headers I would really suggest looking into ARH.

I have it matched up with a borla touring system. This sytem needed some fab work to match up with the Lt's. However with the size of the borla resonator in this setup, it cut the drone about 75% (i assume it's more restrictive also). I love the fact that drone is minimized, just not sure if I like the tone/sound of the touring system anymore. At least coupled with Lt's.

I am now contemplating on changing out the touring system to something different. Not sure what just yet. DRONE is not my friend!

Any suggestion on a high quality exhaust system that would match up good with the ARH?

I would like a deep throaty sound. I will probably attach the factory resonator to whatever system to help out with drone.

How restrictive is the y pipe over the x?
You are the second person I've seen that says they didn't like the Borla Touring setup after installing headers. I assume that it changes enough to mess up what Borla had set the exhaust up to do originally. Man I'd love to have the $$ to try a bunch of different combinations and hear them in person...I had planned on putting ARH on my Shelby GT350 after hearing one in person as it was just spectacular but traded it for the Raptor; still chasing a sound like that!!