American Flag Bedside Decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aeterna

Reaction score
I am looking to have a decal made, what do y'all think of this? Its Photoshop. Smaller, bigger, put an edge on the right side of the stars? Something else all together?

103EFE44-5A9E-4FAC-A0E5-0409B8215B81.jpeg

Don S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the idea, can you give us a second choice where the flag is just the height of the center of the taillight down. Wheel well to taillight. So smaller, but filling in the lower corner.

OP
OP
A

Aeterna

Reaction score
Unfortunately I do not have the photoshop skills. But I like the idea and am leaning towards it. I have a buddy that will do the vinyl work.

Don S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't forget, I believe the flag is suppose to face the other way when printed on something.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
same reason the flag is printed backwards on military uniform, when your moving forward the flag would invert.
This is correct.

Left arm, the flag is normal.
Right arm, the flag is reversed.

Army Regulation 670-1, Wear and Appearance of Army Uniforms and Insignia, updated most recently September 5, 2003, addresses explicitly the proper and lawful placement of the U.S. flag patch on the Army uniform.

The regulation states that when authorized for application to the proper uniform the American flag patch is to be worn, right or left shoulder, so that the star field faces forward, or to the flags own right. When worn in this manner, the flag is facing to the observers right, and gives the effect of the flag flying in the breeze as the wearer moves forward. The appropriate replica for the right shoulder sleeve is identified as the reverse side flag.

Last edited:

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i would use a vinyl that is the same grey color as the fenders. i think the black is too harsh of a color. plus it would blend with the fender and all the other grey trim pieces a little better

OP
OP
A

Aeterna

Reaction score
i would use a vinyl that is the same grey color as the fenders. i think the black is too harsh of a color. plus it would blend with the fender and all the other grey trim pieces a little better

i agree, we are going to work on the color but definitely not black like this.