Ambient Lighting Setting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 22, 8/23 blend has ambient lighting as well just figured it out today, all doors, foot wells, rear console and under front seats, however, missing cup holders, glove box and cubby, since I have the other I’m definitely adding the missing lights. It’s in the vehicle settings on the entertainment center.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Keith88

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a ‘23. Just got it two weeks ago. Lights come on when I open doors, but they aren’t on when I drive. Am I missing something here?
in the dash screen. go to settings.... scroll allllll the way down till you see ambient lighting. click on it. set the brightness. mine was turned all the way down.

Reaction score
I came across my lighting by accident. (and before I seen this post) Noticed lights came on when opening the door but not while driving. Played around in settings and mine were turned off from the get go. Salesman thought they were omitted all together. Now, not sure why its not a full setup like previous years (don't tell me covid causes a lack or rgb leds) but nice to have some lighting at night. Just wish I could change the colors.

danbjeff

Reaction score
I have a 2023 with ambient lighting. I had to adjust it up. They might come from the factory on the low setting.

RGVRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 2023 and I know for a fact there is an ambient lighting setting. I haven't had a chance to mess with it at night to see what it does. Truck went straight to shop from dealership and still waiting to get it back. :(

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I came across my lighting by accident. (and before I seen this post) Noticed lights came on when opening the door but not while driving. Played around in settings and mine were turned off from the get go. Salesman thought they were omitted all together. Now, not sure why its not a full setup like previous years (don't tell me covid causes a lack or rgb leds) but nice to have some lighting at night. Just wish I could change the colors.
Any time the vehicle is reset or battery is unhooked, you'll have to go back and turn ambient lighting back on, as well as adjust the gauge light dimmers... default is off and very bright gauges